The following is a list of recent grants that have been awarded to WWWIC
The WWWIC would like
to express their thanks for the continued funding support from the National
- New Directions in Virtual Geosciences Education. $74,192. National
Science Foundation CCLI. Apr 2000 - Mar 2001.
- The Virtual Center for Plant Genomics: A Multiinstitutional EPSCoR
Proposal. $403,475. National Science Foundation EPSCOR. Aug 1999 - July
- Digital Artifact Archiving: Three-Dimensional Modeling and Database
Development for Internet Dissemination. $30,000. Northwest Accademic
Computing Consortium. May 2000 - May 2001.
- Learning by Doing Physical Geology in a Virtual Laboratory/Virtual
Field Trip Computer Environment. $50,000. National Science Foundation.
Sept 1998 - Aug 1999.
- Planet Oit: Virtual Laboratory for Physical Geology. $2,500. NDSU
Faculty Development Committee. Jan 1998 - Jun 1998.
- Developing Software for Developing Synthetic Environments. $4,000.
NDSU Research Administration. Jun 1998 - May 1999.
- A Shared Developmental Environment for Science-based Courseware. $155,000.
National Science Foundation. Feb 1998 - Jan 2000.
- Development of WWW Instructional Support at NDSU. $44,000. NDSU Planning,
Priorities and Research Committee. Jun 1995 - Jan 1997
- WWW Instructional Deveopment at NDSU. $40,000. NDSU Planning, Priorities
and Research Committee. Jun 1994 - May 1995.
Copyright © 1998, 2000. World Wide Web Instructional Committee
Last update: 5/17/00